Thousands of hungry children, teens, families, singles, and elderly, locally need our help in crushing hunger's grip. “NO Hungry Child” is committed to restoring hope, while bringing quality food and other essential needs to those most in need in Brunswick Co., NC.
March 18th - April 19th we are asking for nonperishable food donations as well as money contributions, that we may accomplish our mission. Businesses throughout the county are helping us as food drop-off locations, also donations may be made here on-line or by mail. Thanks.
Oak Island - Feathered Nest, Tangles Hair Salon, Ahoy Donuts, Oak Island Subs and Salads
Southport - Wine Rack, Renee’s Fine Jewelry, Southport Animal Hospital, Brunswick Senior Center Southport, Cat on a Whisk & Shoefly, StrEAT Side Take Out,
BSL - Maters and Taters, Pepperoni Grill
Bolivia - BB&T
Supply - Brunswick Animal Hospital
Shallotte - Days Inn, Brunswick Senior Center Shallotte, SummerHome Mattress, TruFit Gym
Ocean Isle Beach - Body Edge Fitness
Calabash - Brunswick Senior Center Calabash
Suggested popular items include
- spaghetti sauces & noodles, canned soups, ramon noodles, rice and beans, instant potatoes,
- canned fruits and veggie’s, tuna & canned meats, catsup, mustard, mayo, sugar, flour,
- packaged dried fruits and nuts, kid's snacks and puddings, fruit drinks, bottled water,
- diapers, bath & kitchen paper products, personal care items, household cleaning products, and more.
- Also, money contributions help us to purchase fresh meats, dairy, and other supplies.
Cash, checks, credit cards, and PayPal accepted. Please consider becoming a monthly support charity partner.
A 501(c)(3) ministry (non profit organization).
Thank you for your support in feeding local children in poverty and their families. “NO Hungry Child” .. A nonprofit charity of River Glory Ministries, River of His Glory Inc., Pastors Dr Chelle & Bob Miller, 501(c)(3) tax exemption group covering of the IAF, OK.